Sydney Illustrated Map
Our Sydney Illustrated Map Print is made up of Sydney’s major and iconic buildings. The Tower Eye, Aurora Place, Sydney Opera House, Deutsche Bank Place and the Sydney Harbour Bridge are just a few of the buildings included. Along with a map of Sydney’s CBD, it makes a unique and modern print. The versatile limited palette will fit your home or office decor or make a great gift for those who love Sydney.
- Professionally printed for longevity, using archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte paper.
- Prints include a white border for framing.
- A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
- A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
- 50 x 70 cm | 19.7 x 27.6in
- A1 59.4 x 84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in
Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you - just unwrap and hang.
All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Melbourne studio.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading.
- Quality timber moulding. Deep 20mm x 40mm in Australian Oak, white grain or black grain.
- Museum grade safety acrylic glazing to help protect your print against UV rays.
- Ready to hang.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale - please check that the dimensions are suitable for your space.
- There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.