Melbourne Illustrated Map
Our Melbourne Illustrated Map Print is made up of Melbourne’s major and iconic buildings. The Rialto Towers, Prima Pearl, Eureka Tower, Melbourne Art’s Centre and Flinder’s Street Station are just a few of the buildings included. Along with a map of Melbourne’s CBD, it makes a unique and modern print. The versatile limited palette will fit your home or office decor or make a great gift for those who love Melbourne.
- Professionally printed for longevity, using archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte paper.
- Prints include a white border for framing.
- A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
- A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
- 50 x 70 cm | 19.7 x 27.6in
- A1 59.4 x 84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in
Sorry but we're not offering framing at present.
Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you - just unwrap and hang.
All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Melbourne studio.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading.
- Quality timber moulding. Deep 20mm x 40mm in Australian Oak, white grain or black grain.
- Museum grade safety acrylic glazing to help protect your print against UV rays.
- Ready to hang.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale - please check that the dimensions are suitable for your space.
- There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.