Custom Two-Tone Map Print
Choose any city in the world and have it made into a custom map print. Maybe your hometown, birthplace, where you got married or just a city you dream about visiting one day. A custom map of a special place makes a unique and thoughtful gift for friends and family.
If you would like a map of a rural area or a farm designed then you may want to look at our Custom Rural or Farm Map Print option. This option allows for additional tracks and/or fences to be added. Another option for rural areas is for us to include surrounding towns so that the map will show more roads and give your location more context and interest.
Process – How to Order
- Provide us with an address for the centre location of your map. Your map will be built around the location you provide and will include a 5km or 10km radius. (See the example of the scale and amount of surrounding area included in the design.)
- Add your custom text.
- Add your map to the basket, checkout and we will start work on your map.
- We will email you a proof of your map for approval before printing so keep an eye on your inbox! Proofs usually take 1-2 days to be prepared.
- Once you have approved the proof, we’ll put your print into production.
If you would like coordinates, add the word ‘coordinates’ in the custom text field and we’ll do the rest.
If you chose Custom Colours, please provide tell us the ‘land colour’ and the ‘water colour’ you would like. You can provide us with RGB, CMYK or Pantone numbers for the land and water (these can be the same for a single colour map). If you don’t have these numbers, then you can email us an image. Please choose land colours that are midtone to dark as lighter colours don’t show the white roads very well. Please note that we will do our best to match your colour but be aware that there will be some colour variation between your computer screen/printer and our prints.
Sorry but there is no way to preview the map before placing an order. Our maps aren’t made using an automated map making system. Each custom map is made to order and takes a good amount of time to create. However, we do email a proof for your approval before printing.
Free shipping Australia wide!
- Professionally printed for longevity, using archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte paper.
- Prints include a white border for framing.
- A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
- A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
- 50 x 70 cm | 19.7 x 27.6in
- A1 59.4 x 84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in
Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you - just unwrap and hang.
All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Melbourne studio.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading.
- Quality timber moulding. Deep 20mm x 40mm in Australian Oak, white grain or black grain.
- Museum grade safety acrylic glazing to help protect your print against UV rays.
- Ready to hang.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale - please check that the dimensions are suitable for your space.
- There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.