Custom Heart Map Print
We have designed this print to show off the places you love or to remember a special moment. The minimalist design makes it an ideal print for any modern home, particularly suiting living spaces and bedrooms.
To make this the perfect gift, personalise it with a short message to your loved one. A popular option for Valentines day is to add the date you met or were married eg ‘Est. 2008’ or a short message eg ‘Love at first sight’. If you would like it left blank add the words ‘no text’ to the personalised text field when ordering.
Process – How to Order
- Provide us with an address for the centre location of your map. Your map will be built around the location you provide and will include a 5km radius. See the example of the scale and amount of surrounding area included in the design.
- Do you want a marker? (see example)
- Add your custom text.
- Add your map to the basket and we will start work on your map. We will email you a proof of your map for approval before printing so keep an eye on your inbox! Proofs usually take 1-2 days to be prepared.
- Once you have approved the proof, we’ll put your print into production.
Sorry but there is no way to preview the map before placing an order. Our maps aren’t made using an automated map making system. Each custom map is made to order and takes a good amount of time to create. However, we do email a proof for your approval before printing.
Free shipping Australia wide!
- Professionally printed for longevity, using archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte paper.
- Prints include a white border for framing.
- A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
- A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
- 50 x 70 cm | 19.7 x 27.6in
- A1 59.4 x 84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in
Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you - just unwrap and hang.
All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Melbourne studio.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading.
- Quality timber moulding. Deep 20mm x 40mm in Australian Oak, white grain or black grain.
- Museum grade safety acrylic glazing to help protect your print against UV rays.
- Ready to hang.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale - please check that the dimensions are suitable for your space.
- There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.