Custom Abstract Map Print
$61.50 – $249.00
We all have a special place that we hold close to our hearts. It may be where you first met or the town where you grew up – a place filled with warmth, great friends and family. To make this the perfect gift, personalise it with a short message to your loved one. A popular option for Birthdays is to add the name of the location and coordinates or a short message.
If you would like a map of a rural area or a farm designed then you may want to look at our Custom Rural or Farm Map Print option. This option allows for additional tracks and/or fences to be added. Another option for rural areas is for us to include surrounding towns so that the map will show more roads and give your location more context and interest.
Process – How to Order
- Provide us with an address for the centre location of your map. Your map will be built around the location you provide and will include the whole city/town that it falls within.
- Add your custom text.
- Add your map to the basket, checkout and we will start work on your map.
- We will email you a proof of your map for approval before printing so keep an eye on your inbox! Proofs usually take 1-2 days to be prepared.
- Once you have approved the proof, we’ll put your print into production.
Sorry but there is no way to preview the map before placing an order. Our maps aren’t made using an automated map making system. Each custom map is made to order and takes a good amount of time to create. However, we do email a proof for your approval before printing.
- Professionally printed for longevity, using archival pigment inks on heavyweight matte paper.
- Prints include a white border for framing.
- A3 29.7 x 42cm | 11.7 x 16.5in
- A2 42 x 59.4cm | 16.5 x 23.4in
- 50 x 70 cm | 19.7 x 27.6in
- A1 59.4 x 84.1cm | 23.4 x 33.1in
Sorry but we're not offering framing at present.
Our framed prints are very popular simply because everything is done for you - just unwrap and hang.
All of our prints and frames are made to order in our Melbourne studio.
- Giclee printed using archival inks and paper - which means no fading.
- Quality timber moulding. Deep 20mm x 40mm in Australian Oak, white grain or black grain.
- Museum grade safety acrylic glazing to help protect your print against UV rays.
- Ready to hang.
- The photos are for illustrative purposes only and may not be to scale - please check that the dimensions are suitable for your space.
- There may be slight colour variations from your computer screen to print.
FREE SHIPPING AUSTRALIA WIDE!
Most domestic orders are dispatched within 2-3 days. Orders containing framed prints will require an additional 3-5 business days for production/delivery.
Please note: All Australian orders are dispatched from Melbourne. During Christmas/peak periods, delivery may take longer than the estimated time frames below.
- Due to Covid, Australia Post is taking longer than usual for deliveries so please allow 3-8 days.
Melbourne Metropolitan: approx 2-5 days. Areas other than Melbourne: approx 3-8 days.
Express Post is available Australia wide and is calculated at checkout.
Express Post: approx 1-3 days.
- Due to Covid, Australia Post's Express Post is taking slightly longer however it is still the fastest delivery option.
Shipping is calculated in the checkout.
- International Standard Shipping: approx 5-10 days.
- Frames cannot be shipped overseas.
CUSTOMS AND IMPORT TAXES
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply.
WHERE IS MY PARCEL? INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
When shopping for Christmas please be aware that shipping times and Customs delays can be increased substantially during the Christmas peak
We send all overseas parcels via Australia Post using a tracked service. The majority of parcels reach their destination within the estimated times given by Australia Post but sometimes shipments are held up in customs to check that the contents of the package and the value of the goods were declared accurately. There is little that can be done to stop or speed up these random checks. We always fill in all the proper documentation to help the process but sometimes things get held up regardless.
Australia Post will only investigate the shipment if the item that is at least 10 business days late (from the expected delivery time). If the parcel is declared missing by Australia Post then we will send you a replacement or arrange a refund.